Turkey & Biscuits, but of course!
This recipe calls for chicken, but last year I made it with leftover turkey from Thanksgiving. It was equally delicious. And this dish easily works with your leftover sides as well. Or serve it up by itself. It's chock-full of veggies and is a meal all by itself.
Chicken & Biscuits
Recipe from Kraft Food & Family
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total: 50 minutes
Makes 6 servings
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream, divided
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup baking mix
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix soup and 1/2 cup sour cream in 8-inch square baking dish. Add chicken, vegetables and cheese; mix.
- Place baking mix in medium bowl. Add remaining 1/4 cup sour cream and milk; stir until stiff dough forms.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls into 6 mounds over chicken mixture. Bake 35 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and chicken mixture is hot and bubbly.