No bowl is complete without some crusty bread on the side. On the weekends, it's easy to run out real quick and grab a fresh loaf of bread. On weeknights, though, it's not so easy. And that's where canned biscuits come in handy.
Oh, sure, you could serve them plain. But where's the fun in that? So I like to dress up my biscuits, make them a little extra special. They're perfect for sopping up the last of the broth in your bowl -- especially if you're too proper to pick up the bowl and drink.
A Country Cooking Original
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits, such as Pillsbury Grands
- olive oil
- jarred minced garlic
- dried Italian seasoning
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven according to package directions. Place biscuits on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush the tops of biscuits with olive oil.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning, 1/8 teaspoon minced garlic, and shredded mozzarella cheese on each biscuit.
- Bake according to package directions.